United Investigation Service is a private investigation firm servicing Cary and Raleigh, North Carolina, as well as, surrounding states. Our staff of male and female private investigators has over 90 years of combined experience as former police officers and deputy sheriffs to insure you get the information that you require. We are dedicated to obtaining the truth for our clients. Our firm is licensed and insured by the North Carolina Association of Private Investigators (NCAPI), North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers (NCAPPS), National Association of Investigative Specialist (NAIS) and the National Council of Investigation & Security Services (NCISS) all for your safety and protection. We specialize in the investigation of domestic issues for instance divorces, locating witnesses, workers compensation cases and more.
Call us today at 919-557-3766 to discuss how our private investigator can assist you in locating the documentation that you need for your case. When applicable our investigator will provide you with photo and video surveillance using state of the art equipment for clear sharp images. We are committed to providing you with the best possible evidence results in the industry, so put our investigation services to work for you.
We serve all of North Carolina. Plus, we will travel to the various states North Carolina is surrounded by.
What we offer:
- Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Child Custody, Liability, Worker’s Compensation, Fraud, Missing Persons, Wrongful Death and Forensics.
- Clean, Sharp Video – State-of-the-art Equipment.
- Location Tracking – Undetectable
- Thorough and Detailed Report of all Activities – Clear and Concise
- Quick Response to Requests – Servicing all Cases in a Timely Manner
- Reasonable Rates: Hourly, Daily or Long Term
- Fully Licensed through the State of North Carolina Private Protective Services Board
- Domestic / Marital / Cheating Spouses
- Surveillance - Location Tracking, Video, Photography
- Criminal Investigations
- Locate Witnesses
- Domestic Investigations
- Missing Persons
- Background Checks
- Employment Verifications
- Child Custody
- Workers Compensation Fraud
- Legal Investigations
- Homicide and Wrongful Death
- Crime Scene Examination
- Case Preparation for Court Proceedings
- Court Room Testimony
- Civil and Criminal Litigation Support
- Insurance Investigations
- (NCAPI) North Carolina Association of Private Investigators
- (NAIS) National Association of Investigative Specialist
- (NCISS) National Council of Investigation and Security Services
- (NCAPPS) North Carolina Association of Professional Process Servers